Last week we covered 5 great reasons to start Training BJJ, Muay Thai, Karate or MMA at Arashi Do Martial Arts. This week we continue the top 10 Reasons. If the first 5 were enough, come down to Arashi Do to start your 30 DAY FREE TRIAL!
6. We have Professional Instructors – Professor Mike has been teaching full time since 2002. Teaching is not a hobby or something to do in his free time, it is his only source of income. It just makes it so much easier because he absolutely loves to teach and is super passionate about the Martial Arts.
7. We have a Curriculum that sets Realistic, Manageable Goals for you – Every program we offer has a curriculum designed specifically for not only the Art involved but the age group of the students. This is super important since not only do children of different ages and adults learn differently, but it offers consistent challenges to keep students motivated and testing at each level offers great feedback.
8. A great way to relieve your daily stress – Had a bad day, people of life driving you nuts? Our classes offer a chance to let loose physically and get some endorphins in your body, something proven to make you feel better. You will leave class feeling refreshed and like you accomplished something. For children it offers a great way to burn off energy and work out there frustrations. It’s all about finding balance with oneself, some need more aggression in their life, some need to burn it off. Yin and Yang.
9. Meet other like minded positive people – We are very proud of the environment that we have created. You will find the students here really want to be here and feed off the good will of everyone. You will find Instructors and senior students are more than happy to lend a hand for any of your questions.
10. Several classes to fit your schedule – With the number of days and times we have classes we are sure to have a class to fit your schedule. We offer classes during the lunch hour throughout the week, evenings, and weekends. We even have a Women’s Only BJJ Class and classes for more experienced students (when you reach that level).
There you go, several reasons why you should come done to Arashi Do and try out one of our great programs. All those and you get a 30 DAY FREE TRIAL! What are you waiting for? Call or text us at 780-220-5425 or email us at myackulic@ArashiDo.com